As you know by now, I’m living in Antwerp, Belgium.
It’s the fashion capital of this country where the big-mouth-people live, party and brag about their city. I’m not born here so when the online tourguide Citypath asked me to share my tips in town, I felt so flattered 🙂
Here you can see the results of the shoot with Antwerp as a beautiful view.
Styling : Jumpsuit : Miss Green / Shirt : House of Dagmar by Baby Beluga, Antwerp / Neckless : AllThingsWeLike / Shoes : Toms / Sunglasses : Ray Ban
You can read my 8 tips in the article over HERE but for my blog-loving friends, I love to add some extra goodies about my favorite neighborhood in Antwerp :
I lived in the South part of the city for almost two years now and I really like a lot of the places there.
* Yes my dear, guilty as charged on the coffee-addict-department, so I know my way around for a good cup of the black gold :
* Coffee, cake, wine, food and even a guest room : Patine
* In for a Sex and the City-moment? Go sipping over here : Sips, reservation needed in the weekend, Josephine’s, they also serve delicious food, and last but not least Bar Zar, a cocktailbar where the interior shows different moods.
* You are a foodie and looking for a personal treatment, stop by Puur Personal Cooking, don’t forget to make an early reservation!
* You are a foodie and looking for great sushi? Go to the lovely temple of Umami
Hope you enjoy Antwerp as much as me!