Hello you guys,
You may know it already, I have a busy life! As you already have read on this blog I have to share my attention with my ladyfriends other passions, one of them being fashion.. but I don’t mind actually. I give you a peek in my diary and than you can see the positive sides yourself :
– I get to go to a lot of cool places where people often have an instant crush on me and spoil me just a little bit
Ow there are the models…I go and introduce myself! (Instant crushes coming up!)
– There’s always a lot of soft fashionable stuff at home that I try to steal and take to my sleeping spot as fast as possible, especially shoes. I love to gather them into my little cosy house and then I try to hide but they always find me..
– There are a lot of new things all the time ..
– Sometimes when my ladyfriend catches me with a piece I’ve stolen out of her closet, she likes to punish me a little by having to try it on..
– I love soft fabrics! Yummy!
– I’m not always at home. Sometimes I accompany her doing fashion errands :
Here we are at an Antwerp Fashion Agency (Garderobe+) to gather clothes for a shoot. I first thought that I was not the only dog there but when I wanted to play with the other one I discovered that it was me all along! My god I’m such a doll, ok I’m a little vain maybe 😉
– Sometimes when I’m on a shoot, people like to integrate me in the picture, I’m not complaining. A couple of weeks ago I was on the shoot from Fairfashionfestival in Ghent and the photographer liked to lent me for a photo with my ladyfriend. Though I was a bit tired of all the models who wanted to play with me, I went along! Take a look and love!
And actually I have to be honest, when I’m not invited into the picture, I like to just sneek in too..
You can laugh with it all you want too but that’s how I got my second personal post , all the pictures of my little coup are over here!
And luckily she likes it!